Friday 24 September 2010

Meet Tola


Meet Tola, an aspiring journalist currently a student at Roehampton University. This avid ice cream eater also brightens up each day as an intern at Catch 22. Check out her blog and her twitter account.

What course do you study and why?
I study journalism and creative writing. I enjoy it but it can be stressful because both subjects are difficult.

What’s your favourite.......

Song?
At the moment Ryan Leslie, Addiction

TV show?
It’s between The Simpsons and Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Publication?
Glamour magazine

Youtube clip?
Scarlett takes a tumble.





Website?
Concrete loop particularly the “guess who” section.

Worst film?
“I Know Who Killed Me” staring Lindsay Lohan. I still don’t know what it’s about. Also I recently saw Footloose which was pretty bad.

Which celebrity have you had enough of?
Jordan, because she never told the public who raped her.

What’s your most embarrassing moment?
When I was ten I visited the London Eye. I didn’t realise the ride was about half an hour long and I needed to go to the toilet. When it was finally over I had to run to the toilets whilst trying to hold it.


1 comment:

  1. Sandra this was fun to read and thanks for what you said, also I've finally watch 'Being a Dickhead's Cool' - very funny
    xx

    ReplyDelete